Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

FRAPPES & BLUE CRABS

Kevin makes me his version of a Starbucks Frapuccino every morning when I wake up. We have a Mr.Coffee Frappe Maker, it is amazing, it brews fresh coffee right into the blender and you just add the milk and sugar and whipped cream. 
I usually have to share my whipped cream with Carmen but this morning I had 2 babies after it.


We bought a crab pot because as soon as it starts to feel like summer I crave blue crabs and publix lemon cake for some reason. Every year I say I want to try and catch our own crabs. So we went to Ace and bought a trap. We used chicken legs and pigs feet and tied it to the office dock and let it soak for 2 days and it worked we had crabs.  



                                                                Blake checking them out

                                                        Playing around before dinner
Blue Crabs steamed in Beer and Old Bay, time to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment