Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting Shower Decorations

We went on a run and saw a branch outside a neighbors house that they put out for trash and Kevin thought it would be perfect to make the branch tree I've been wanting to make for Sarah's Bridal shower. So when we went to get dinner we snagged it, it was alot bigger than I thought, it barely fit in the car and we got dirt everywhere but it'll be worth it. We have to cut that giant metal thing off of it and clean it up alittle.  I'm planning on painting it gold and putting it in a large vase and hanging crystals and maybe flowers from it.


                                  I think he was flicking me off in this photo, you be the judge.

                               Here's a random shot of the kids today being weirdies

No comments:

Post a Comment