Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Peditrician and Pizza, Pizza

I had to take Babe Magnet and Ladies Man  to the Pediatrician today. To check on some fluid in Shawn's ears, he was fine he didn't have any.


Why is it that my Dr's office has dirty paper blocks to play with while your waiting instead of something plastic they can wipe down with bleach wipes, are they trying to get my kids sick every time I go there? Then they are sitting on the floor the whole thing is gross.























Later this afternoon I had to run to Blake's School and pick up the Little Caesars Pizza Kit orders that we bought for a fundraiser and of course he wanted to make one that night for dinner. It tastes just like delivery. It has been forever since I've crazy bread, so good. Blake had fun playing chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment