Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pirates in the Park


Today was the Pirates in the Park at Cambier Park to benefit the C'Mon Children's Museum being built in Naples. It was a lot bigger than I was expecting. There was so much to do we didn't even get to it all, the only negative was it was like 100 degrees Blake had to abandon the costume half way through and toward the end they closed up early because of rain. 



 They loved the bounce house

  The mermaid when you first came in


 They let everyone make these awesome Sand starfish, first you pick out shells and glass
 Then you push it down into the starfish shape and they pour plaster over it and tell you to come back in 30 minutes. 
 Humongous inflatable obstacle course with a slide at the end
 Shawn playing knock down the pins



 The fake mustache prizes were pretty cute

One of the finished starfish, I can't wait to try this on my own, I think I'll do the kids footprints

No comments:

Post a Comment