Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Search is on

We are looking for a Preschool for Blake to go to a couple half days a week. It's a lot more work than I thought it would be! The interviews, tours, the heat and trying to explain to Blake that he isn't going to school today. He walked into each school saying Hi I'm Blake and this is my brother Shawn. At one school he even ran and sat at the lunch table with the kids, he's my little cutie and definitely not shy.


He also spent the day losing all his little characters at each school. At the last one he cried that he left his purple octopus, Kevin went back and searched for it while we waited in the car. He came back empty handed, as Blake starts melting down crying, then he says "I found it Daddy!It's in my butt " He was sitting on it.




Blake showing off his Woody Jams





1 comment:

  1. Your boys are SO beyond adorable!! I have 2 little boys too a 2 1/2 yr. old and a 10 month old! My oldest LOVES buzz and Woody too! Where did you get his Jammies!? SO cute! I really like your blog :)I am your newest follower :)

    -Marci
    Marciandlevin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete