Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wow I'm 30!

It's my 30th Birthday! I guess I've reached the point where I want to start looking younger than my age. I don't feel 30 but time flies when your having fun!

Today was freezing cold out, we took the kids out to dinner and Kevin got me Victoria Secret stuff =). I also got money from my parents and they took us out to The Grape for lunch . My sisters got me a Target gift card and something called Babycakes that bakes mini cupcakes in 5 minutes. I can't wait to try it out.
We don't go out to eat at nice restaurants that often with the kids. But I though they would love Daruma's which is still really nice hibachi but also loud enough for them to blend in and be entertained.
I was right, the fire and shrimp throwing was a hit and they loved the food.

Blake was obsessed with his chopsticks and wanted to know where the party hats were.
Everyone at the table said they couldn't believe how good they were, me too lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment